PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Deciding between Pilatus PC-12 or Citation
Old 13th Aug 2014, 03:33
67cooper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
67cooper
your comments:- "Beware of putting the aircraft on someones 135 cert as they will be operating it in their own best interest for a profit. If the airplane is operated part 91 and managed by one of these companies their only motivation is the owners satisfaction regarding their performance."

Is a pretty bold negative statement to make, if you have any experience with bad behavior (135) then perhaps you should mention names (even a PM).

I am very familiar with a certain Part 91 and 135 operator, California-based, well respected, that operate a lot of aircraft, small to large, worldwide. Some they own, the others they operate for the owners.

In ALL cases when an owner wants this company to operate their aircraft they can stipulate whether they want other people to have the use of it for hire (135), or solely for themselves (91). They also can decide which charters they accept it they feel that may not be too profitable.

Obviously the Company is in it to make a profit, who isn't.
Regards,
f

I'm pretty familiar with a large portion of socal operators, if you think I'm going to name names on a UK based website you're delusional. Why don't you speak more about this prominent entity that you're associated with? It could only be one of two, I wait with a sandwich.