PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WIZZ AIR Autumn '14
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2014, 00:11
Pilot1002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wizz Air

Hy guys, I applied Dec. 2012 and got an invitation on Mar 2013.
I was there and the recruitment team was awesome, but I was nervous and the HR interview i passed but in the technical 2 captains asked me what is an approach ban, well I know what it is and how to fly, but I didnt now the TERM approach ban.
That was the first thing they making me unsafe and feeling uncomfortable.
Then they asked me why I dont have a JOC, I tried to explain that I didnt know that in the MCC is a JOC included (I really didnt know it because the school didnt tell me that)
So I phoned to the flight school in germany to email me this damned document, but exactly on THIS day they had a IT problem in the office and so I got the f....JOC 3 days later.
Well, they told me cause it was very scant and I´m approved to re-apply before the 12 months.
Well I did that, but within the 8-10 months they changed a lot and it takes more time than expected.
Then they started these "open days" and gave them the priority, so it was very tricky, but they said to me I should write her mid August then she would be able to give me more information because they are changing a lot procedures, documents and requirements.
So i wrote her yesterday AND got an answer 5h ago
They wrote apploogize but I have to point out there is no priority for candidates who priviously failed on a recruitment
It was my one and only hope.

My profile:
Age 28
290TT
320TT with sim
MCC and JOC on 737
35 MEP
90 IFR
Austrian citizenship but born in Bosnia (I think that was my advantage, cause they opening a lot of new routes from Tuzla TZL/LQTZ)

cheers