PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The End of Lightscribe
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2014, 13:31
Saint Jack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many thanks for the prompt replies. It looks like it's going to be stick-on labels from now on although I'm very much aware of the problems of imbalance resulting from improper application.

'mixture' why the arrogance? Felt-tip pens are not "....beneath me...", I use them when I keep a CD/DVD for myself, but when I need to give one to a relative, friend or client I prefer to use something a little more presentable, i.e. Lightscribe. And, no, it has not escaped my attention "..... this mysterious thing called the internet has grown in popularity over the last decade in conjunction with faster broadband speeds...." In fact I've been using a fibre-optic broadband connection for some fives years now, and a dial-up modem for many years prior to that. But thanks anyway. I've noticed that throughout this section of PPrune you never miss an opportunity to talk-down to posters, take another look at your Post #15 in 'Laptop Advice' - get off your high horse.

Once again, my thanks guys and gals for the replies, to 'mixture' - get stuffed.