PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Question for American EK pilots
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2014, 15:54
JAARule

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PD, a quick look at your posts shows that among the groups and nationalities you've slagged off and denigrated are Brits, canucks, locals, ozzies, koreans, lebos, and gay people. Your mother must be so proud! But someone makes a slight reference to yanks and you guys go off your tit. That is what I believe is called you can dish it out but you can't take it. Sorry PD but this make you a bigot and what's more a hypocrite. You and a very small number of similar-minded that vent your prejudices about others here but become mortally offended when some home truths about your own culture are pointed out. It's always the same lot of you.

To paraphrase one of your own posts, "Getting yanks in a tizzy is so easy and fun." Such a puerile individual in an EK cockpit is a scary thought.

Some serious issues in your head about the trainers too. One suspects you were chipped for failing to deliver (on numerous occasions??) and you took it personally.

Okay, I've made my point, PD, although a fair chance you won't understand it as I suspect from the shallow nature of your posts that you may not be the brightest bulb.
But you won't see me winding you up again (about yanks) but now you can watch your own mouth and the rubbish coming from your keyboard (which I very much doubt you have the stones to ever say to people's faces).

Now take your own advice and "chill out , i'm just having fun..we're all on the same team "

Eldee nothing personal against you, just having a little shot at some of the angry yanks out there, who took the bait HL&S. I do 'dig' your post although I disagree with your point on standards. See if you feel the same way after a year or two.