PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The full story from start to end
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2003, 05:18
Bovey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop PP's wife here

Icebox, thank you for your kind words, one doesn't realise how much support it takes for somebody training to be a pilot except when one meets other wannabees that have had support that wasn't prepared to stick around, and there appear to be a lot of stories like that about.

fonawah, best wishes to you too with your training, work hard and it will pay off... eventually.

salapilots's wife - one would think PP had done it all on his own, but I guess it isn't me that has a shiny blue licence, feels like it sometimes though. I take it you are where I was a few years ago. The thing is I had a dream too and I didn't want to marry a shotblaster! plus he is not bad looking and is able to cope with my pmt (just).

And we have since had our third and last healthy baby, little Thomas who has just started walking.

Admittedly my story is somewhat different since there was a ton of support from both sets of parents my eldest brother and his sisters so I guess we have all done our bit. It certainly helps to have a supportive family especially if there are children involved.

And if Pete had not worked as hard as he did and took every single opportunity and meticulously thought about every single option that became available for the various bits of training it would have worked out differently, I'm sure.

Thank you everybody for all of their very kind comments and I wish you all the very best of luck to achieve your dreams. If you want it enough it will happen.

Kind regards

Suzie
x