PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Recreation Pilot Licence with Navigation Endorsement
Old 10th Aug 2014, 12:12
  #4 (permalink)  
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sydney
Age: 58
Posts: 375
All you'll need to do is talk to a flying school who understands the CASR Part 61 rules. Essentially they'll need to create a syllabus of training (including exam), have it approved by CASA and training / test you to it. I would think it would be very similar to the school's PPL syllabus, perhaps without the airspace privileges beyond those you wish to gain. The Part 61 PPL will require the candidate to meet the standards for all airspace privileges. The detail around exams and standards are in the various MOS (manual of standards) which replace the Day VFR syllabus.
roundsounds is offline