PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proposed Bomber Command Memorial in Lincoln
Old 9th Aug 2014, 21:11
Trim Stab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
George Galloway made a fabulous speech the other night, arguing against Scottish independence. He referred to it mattering not one jot about where pilots spinning high above Kent came from, Suffolk or Sutherland, but that they came from everywhere on this 'little rock'. He makes me smile.. I can imagine him speaking like this to his foamed up reflection every morning though, scary. Worth a few minutes of your time though..
George Galloway deserves more credit than he gets. He vociferously disbelieved the arguments for GW2 and publicly stated so at the time - unlike all the other lily-livered MPs (now cabinet ministers) who now claim that they only voted for the attack on the basis of the "intelligence reports". They obviously have very poor judgement compared to Galloway.

George Galloway has also been vociferously condemning Israel recently and I agree with his opinions on that conflict too. As the late Robin Cook argued, we will never have peace in the Middle East until the Palestinians have statehood.

GG was a fool to go on Big Brother though - he must have needed the money at the time!