PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Open Letter to GCAA
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2014, 20:06
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Pole shift

Before you talk , make sure you know what you are talking about.
First , I am not protecting my privileges as I don't have any , in the last 2 months I didn't get ANY of my requested flights.
If you don't believe me we can PM each other exchange real names and meet at FZ if you want.
Second , Harry the cod has understood what I was trying to say.
Third , about the pilots who have failed the command upgrade for stupid reasons , I will be clear about that one.
You are most probably making this comment based on what the guy who has failed told you BUT for at least 2 cases I know the exact details and reasons why these 2 guys failed and it was the right decision in both cases.
You seem to forget that this is not a computer game , when these guys are released on the left seat the instructor must be sure that he will put his family on the plane with this pilot in the front...
Most of our line check are done to easy destination like DOH , BAH , DMM , KWI etc...
But next day this guy will be sent to Kabul , Sanaa Addis Ababa etc... with some very low experience first officer coming from the ATR or the Q400.
Before releasing a command upgrade it is better to think twice there is not reset button like in the simulator.