PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airborne systems flight training
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2014, 17:16
Rostori

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Airborne systems flight training

I'm considering my options following the completion of my FAA ppl, has anyone got recommendations for a uk atpl/ir/cpl/mcc course? I'm considering stapleford flight centre, does anyone have constructive updates on them? I only found reviews and recs up to 2010.
The reason I'm moving is due to my training provider airborne flight systems. They are dodgy. Symptoms include empty promises, extremely reluctant refunds (they saved the students after panam dumped all the foreign students along with their visas. Panam owes them $1.5 million. Planes are subpar (I heard a story about a coffee jar being used to catch oil from a leak, attached to the inside of the cowling and then dispatched to a student) two students were blackmailed into agreeing to a new training location they were refusing to move to. Muttering about strikes. Lack of respect, they have a 24hour cancellation policy then give us 12 hours notice, sometimes less. I'm hoping I can get away with my full FAA ppl, but this might be the next cabair.
So yeah, any newbies stay far far away, and whatever advice on new schools for good prices would be great, thanks