PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - indian and arab passengers !!
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2003, 20:39
richie-rich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
homesick rae and purr
both of you have won my respect. i really havent got much to do with the whole thread other than the fact i am a gold card member of skywards and silver for emirates and sri lankan. also, am enjoyin the highest priority in the star alliance network. so, there you go.

one of the reasons i have been awarded those cards is due to frequent travel in business class, thanks for my dad i have senior friends working as f/a in few middle eastern regions and honestly speaking, i feel, they shouldnt be doing that job because they are not worth it. when asked, they would tell me that labors from the sub-continent are really out of the world and dont know any "etiquette." i, an uni-goer, dont expect labors to show me etiquette of the highest order. & i suppose this is something "some" F/As" forget. the best service i have ever received was when i was going back to dhaka, bangladesh, to visit my family from college and Emirates really made my day that day! I was talking to this bangladeshi f/a who, infront of me, was really polite and understanding to the labors, who are way inferior to her in regards to maturity, personality etc. Incase you guys dont know, these people are from the low echelon and what really would you expect from people of such status when hailing from Bangladesh, India and Pakistan? Give them a break!

I loved it when Mutt once wrote a year or two back something like.......Africans were sent to America in ships. Our labors fly B777.

It all comes down to the attitude of each individual f/a as to how he/she would deal with these people. And dont forget, I have friends who go to Carnegie Mellon, Harvard, Oxford ....and the list goes on and on and on....... smarties are out everywhere

Richie