PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joint statement from NC
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2014, 17:38
Kontract Killer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys need to get off the crack pipe and step away from the furry wall!

Seriously, being a trainer is the cause of all our problems? Firstly, I didn't volunteer for anything, I was asked and accepted. The amount of reward I receive is certainly worth any extra efforts that I put in and bet my roster is a damn sight more stable than yours. Is it really enough? Do any of us make enough? When is enough, enough? I bet it's more than than you think it is. I'm not over 60 and still here...what's your excuse?

Please tell me which airline doesn't train new inductee crews on lower contracts? Any? Load of ****e! You expect me to quit my C&T job, so that PC's can expire just to make an industrial point for you? I don't work G days, I don't answer my phone and I don't acknowledge Crew Direct. Greedy and short sighted... Seriously? I do it because I actually enjoy doing it, despite the frustration of my ill prepared and demotivated colleagues who turn up time after time and perform like they have never seen the A/C before...Now that's pathetic.

Pick the correct target, I'm not the enemy and will not make a stand for the greater good. I'm on permanent CC and have been for several years.

All this ****e about accepting training positions is an old argument propagated by has beens and wannabes. Get a f"""""g life!

I seriously hope 'Curtain' isn't Roger Federer, that would be a great disappointment.