PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - G day callouts.
Thread: G day callouts.
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2014, 13:55
Shep69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
airplane, Oval--looks like my belief struck a nerve. Good. It's probably important at this stage to identify those who put yacht payments ahead of the long term welfare of their fellow workers. In fact, given the nature of social media, I would personally consider it appropriate to identify those individuals making the choice to sell out their fellow workers by making the choice to work G and L days.

Given the nature of our process and the relative progress made to date I would consider at this stage those making the choice to work on G days exactly the same as those making the choice to cross a picket line--for whatever reason--and my rationalization skills are not strong enough to look at it any other way. I will not look at those so doing at present in the same way throughout my career and regard those making this choice to be of questionable virtue and integrity. It would be my hope they are held to account by their peers in that IMHO they are injuring everyone--including themselves--by their unrelenting selfishness. Actions have consequences and to me someone who at this time is working G days speaks volumes about their personal character.

Rod, bet spot on.