PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2014, 15:25
getonittt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep you are right . I think it is because whenever a poster from anywhere but the midlands posts a genuine query regarding a BHX service on here the reaction seems to be that they have a hidden agenda . I'm sure some do , However , take a couple of posts recently that produced a knee jerk reaction :

It just seemed like a strange way for the Air India guy to express it. If a daily service will definitely start in November then why not just say so? I assume they won't be waiting until the 18th 787's wheels are on Indian soil, then announcing the route to start the day after!
I agree , didn't we have this before with Biman ? ' we will start services when we get the clearance from the American authorities to start the DAC-BHX-JFK service' We are still waiting........

So who will be the first to comment: China Southern Airlines, BHX management, Birmingham City Council, Caissa Travel Management or, indeed, tourism minister Helen Grant.

We are waiting...
I agree , to a certain extent , but it really is far too early for anyone to say that there will be a repeat performance for 2015 . The early feedback was that the flights were sold out inbound and the program was considered a success.