PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2014, 11:37
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All heil Caesar!

Creampuff #2175. Bingo!! That post receives a scorecard of 11/10 plus a years supply of chocolate frogs. Folks, Creamy has succinctly laid out for all to see the only way in which true change will come about. We need to remove the current politicians (the rich kids) train set and give it to the poor kids (senators, independents, old mother Hubbard) to play with! There is no other way.

Is it fact or fiction?? {Request: 004, Jinglie & co please send me a link for the presso for this disgusting rumour}.
You won't find that in any press release, yet. He has re-signed for 2 more years. It's better than 5 more years, but still 2 years too many! Sarcs, although you are eager like a schoolboy on prom night, I think you will find a number of announcements (slickly packaged together in the guise of 'sweeping changes') will soon be unveiled. So sit tight my little buttercup, the unveiling of Australia's sweeping reform to government aviation oversight is nigh. But be warned, it may just be delivered in Chairman Hawke style - lots of words, lots of sexy pictures and 200 pages of glossy coloured paper, to produce, in reality ............nothing. A toffee coated turd. In fact the release of all this good news is so close that Lookyloo has been despatched on one of Blackhands postie bikes to deliver the memorandum to News Limited!!
But no real changes except a name or two here and there, a few minor restructures and perhaps even an authority name change! Oh goodie it's Xmas! Oh ****, just another present wrapped up nicely in a huge box containing........hmmmm, nothing, just last years ****e in a different wrapping!
You've been warned. Prepare for the 'anti climax'.

Tick Tock