PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ukraine Crisis 2014
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2014, 12:17
Ronald Reagan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see you ignore my points about Iraq, Libya and Syria to make the western regimes sound like saints. Lets just airbrush their crimes out of existence as if they never happened!

No Mel, the people of eastern Ukraine were furious when the leader they elected (Yanukovych) was ousted in the western coup. Many of them decided if the western part of the country can oust the leader they supported then they can rise up and cease to be part of Ukraine, either being a new independent nation or joining Russia. Russia should do more to help save the people of eastern Ukraine from Kiev. Kiev has now killed huge numbers of civilians. Kiev and their so called military are very much in the wrong here. Washington, London, Paris and the EU are in the wrong, NATO is in the wrong. If it were not for the western governments we might actually be able to have peace in this world.

I am not so sure NATO would go to war to protect any former eastern block nation, they might simply run. Going by the wests recent track record and distinct lack of success in the wars its engaged in going to war with Russia might be a very bad idea.

At least during the USSR the people of Ukraine lived in peace. But with the wests desire to control Ukraine they have caused all of this bloodshed.
Same with Yugoslavia, if only that had held together.

Do you guys get your scripts from the White House, Downing Street or Brussels?