PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2014, 10:31
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lookyloo said;
I can see your heckles from here!
You must have had a fluoro light explode in your eyes! They aren't heckles, they are just long unshaven back hairs

And,

Like the Chinese version of democracy
I like the way China does business, they still execute people! Nothing wrong with that, gets my vote

Back to the important stuff. The Canuck report - My source tells me that the report has indeed been passed gracefully into the eager hands of Pumpkin Head, who in turn has advised the Miniscule of its content, who in turn has sought assistance from the cleaning department to examine the best way to clean the report somewhat! Although the report is now locked away safely in a much stronger CHUBB safe than the ASSR submissions were locked in, it is still being debated how and if to release its content publicly. So with the possible release of the report this month (and subsequent Beaker public interviews and his now famous mi mi mi-ing) plus Herr Skulls imminent departure, and the fact that Styx Houseboat fares are half price for August only, it should at least be an amusing few weeks.

"Safe passage for all"

Last edited by 004wercras; 5th Aug 2014 at 10:34. Reason: Taking my cheese cloth IOS singlet out of the Dryer