PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Critical
Thread: Qatar Critical
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2003, 03:05
Big Time Charlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Junkyard Dog makes me laugh. Seems like it could be AAB himself to me. If all was rosy in the garden you wouldnt have all these pruners (including me) whinging on about what a crap outfit QR are to work for. And No I don't agree that regardless they will not neccesrily reach their goals & suceed. One big accident (god forbid) could see the end of them in their present form. At least prune is a forum to air our views.

Unsafe airlines (see my previous thread) should be publicised (as should anything where companies are taking risks with other peoples lives). Big airlines in Europe whatever you may say generally treat their employees with respect (mostly couldnt be any other way...we live in a democratic society...something that they are not very familiar with in this area) something that is SERIOUSLY lacking in QR.

However, as an employee, I am sad that all the effort I put in in my own way just goes to waste (as does that of present & former colleagues) because idiots like AAB, Mini-Me & PD are trying to empire build. Believe me I (& others) could tell you some stories (not appropriate for this forum..I'll save it for the News of the World, National Enquirer) which would prove without doubts that all three are very very big hypocrites.

So in instead of publishing crap in The Peninsula & other publications and boring most of us stupid about how we should be quivering in our boots and land in jail for telling the truth (sounds like Mugabe doesnt it)...he should get down to repairing Management-Employee relations, delegate responsibility then he might find that the tide may turn...but I fear, no I know, its completely lost on him.

4HP, Goldstone, Homesick Rae...thanks for yr comments on my earlier thread. Nice to know that there are some realistic people out there.