PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - indian and arab passengers !!
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2003, 02:00
air-hag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks gtadxb and saudipc9 for putting it into words better than I did. you know what i was trying to say previously.

it is not, as some ignoramuses around here would say, about 'racism' a much over-used and misappropriated term. rather it is sometimes about culturalism. not too many true racists out there but plenty of people who are offended by other peoples' ways of doing things. ie culture. eg capital punishment of hanging from a crane in public, stonings, etc. very civilised. shooting ex-pats at traffic lights. hitting the accelerator when you see one crossing the street, etc. Hey I'm just naming a few examples of what goes on up there. is that 'racist' of me?

i dont know who offends me more the 'educated...etc' pax spoken of before and their ilk from similar cultures or the morons who know not of what they speak around here, hysterically labelling all and sundry racists. Ive dealt with these pax on many flights i think i know what im talking about unlike some others around here.

maybe it IS their upbringing. people from certain overcrowded countries (if i name one im a racist according to HKL etc) are brought up to use their elbows to get what they want then maintain a deathgrip on it to keep it. people from some other perhaps western cultures sometimes find that offensive but are racist as a result according to HKL etc. every FA i know that has done a BHX flight from the m/east hates it because of who we fly there and what theyre like as demanding rude pax. what a bunch of nasty racists. funny but ive been called a racist by one of them for informing her she could not have an upgrade from economy to business.

i dont know if homesick rae really did spend anytime in the M/east but if so it definitely wasnt as a FA or she'd know. meantime grow up.

just telling it like it is folks.