PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2014, 04:03
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clarise, the lambs crying is getting louder.

So once the next naughty boy or girl is appointed as DAS and the remaining new position on the Board is filled, it's effectively business as has been usual for the last couple of decades.
Couldn't agree more......now I have been 'hoping' (not No Hoper) deep down inside that change may occur. Why not? It doesn't cost anything to dream! But the reality is that unless a top to tail cleanup is done we unfortunately will be done. Boyd's appointment is a tease. Skulls demise is a tease. The reappointment of Pumpkin Head and Beaker tells an alarming tale, signals a red flag, alludes to more tautological nonsense by government and it's subordinates.
Unless somebody very very special can click a finger and magically turn Australian politics, culture and it's subordinate departments into generative non-pathological organisations, we are screwed.

Kharon, nice menu my tendentious friend. However I didn't see any robust sized bottles of 'Chateau Le Pineapple' on the menu? Could we please order 3 cases? Cheers.

Last edited by 004wercras; 3rd Aug 2014 at 04:06. Reason: Open day on the Styx River Houseboat. Not many willing attendees.