PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2014, 23:58
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few things.

Well said Slats.

004, thanks for the care shown with the warning of trolls. My chin is up this morning and I will not be lured by trolls Five years, I've learnt.

My previous post: To clarify: the reference of CP that is now with the Regs, is ChPilot. I was not referring to the FO.

Dear NoHo,
In response to your query of what I have achieved and learned. Well, more than you know.
No more responses to you from me. It is pointless.
Honestly, Ziggy

Dear CP,
Please note that NoHo and a few others play a different kind of game on here, but this seems to be justified.
I have recognised the point you're agreeing with re: the FYI tool use of the forum. So far, the fist waving ect includes NoHos post but without the scaffolding supporting it. In particular NoHo stating in post #2141 edit "Foofle Dust - particles emitted when one flatulates"
So deciphered quite simply according to NoHo it seems, please correct me if I'm wrong. That The 3 MoP delivered by the Senators, has been blown out their behinds? The 3 MoPs and AFP inv. to fizzle to poo dust.
Oh dear... These are your thoughts too?
Your glimmer of perceived hope is dragging. I don't view a community of people with genuine concerns uniting as wasted energy. I see reason in many posts.

Again...this is for Aviation Safety, please remember this.

Stay true,
Ziggy