PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2014, 14:27
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No hope for a bite...

...stop fishing NoHo.

For you to know so much of the happenings in the cabin, yet claiming that myself and others fabricated aligning re-accounts even though we were questioned separately, means nothing to you.
For as I have said along with many others, the evidence is written, that the report was an "aberration". That means basically, false.
So please guide me to the rationale of your thinking that your insight warrants the pilot being treated as he is? Just because who is employed and who isn't.
From what I gather, he was following protocol and much more misadventures occurred along the journey. Yet we survived.
What strikes me is the ignorance to see what all can see, oh so clearly, possibly including yourself. Maybe you're obligated to not agree with the majority.
Please challenge the evidence, which there is an abundance of, then deliver your verdict with plausible, evidence that is factually based to substantiate your previous, rather ridiculous conclusion.
Something you might like to know, saves you the trouble of searching for this one.
CP of P/A @ the time of the ditching and during the "spech audit" which found some pretty serious stuff (I have the FOIs, all of them). Wait for it....
The same CP is now an investigator for our regs. What, huh. Thought that would highlight the simple question of...WTF?

Is this safe practice? This cause is Aviation for goodness sakes. Lives depend on the changes so desperately needed. Zip has been learned from NGA. We wonder why? Not hard to figure out.

Honestly,
Ziggy