PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2014, 08:40
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey PPs,

I did not attend the RAS meeting. I was quite sick and shut down on Wednesday. I thought that's alright, I'll save my energy for the meeting on Thursday. I even had it in my calendar as Thursday. Honest mistake. That's the only reason I was not there.
I will not give up though. I will be a thorn in their side until the truth is on the table.

To Dinglie Bits No Hoper,

First- you weren't there
Second - when you truly believe you are going to die and have accepted your fate, it is a strange sensation when you realise you are actually alive. It was pitch black, disorientating and survival instinct along with shock, it was very surreal. With the certainty of death, given the conditions, when I realised I was alive, personally, it took a couple of minutes to sink in, so to speak.
As for the silly questions regarding Dom, another reminder, you were not there. I would hope you are both on this site for productive purposes not to be immature and be so rude to my Captain. He landed the aircraft, (along with Zoe) in circumstances which I would think you have not experienced.
Dom maintained a calm and encouraged us every time he did a head count. Which was regular, along with asking if we were doing ok. I can not say the same of the CP. I too was injured and unconscious during the second and third impact. My injuries are permanent and hurt like hell the water whilst I held my patient.

To offend a person directly without being there, well, kinda stupid. Not professional behaviour.
Why be on the site if it is to criticise an individual who has clearly, via evidence base facts, been used as a scapegoat.
Please, leave my Captain alone. Do you not think he has been through enough?
As we all have. But I will emphasise it again...
Neither of you were there.
Keep it on the real issues of Aviation Safety.
I certainly believe that the issues of P/As incompetences along with the hidden reports along with the "aberration" of an investigation etc etc etc, are of much more importance than the ridiculous question, after five years, to keep on jabbing him.
Don't either of you see the bigger picture?

Respectfully yours,
Ziggy.

Last edited by Ziggychick; 31st Jul 2014 at 08:46. Reason: Spelling correction