PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APNG Issues?
Thread: APNG Issues?
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2014, 00:06
socksfirst thenshoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"As well, Hevilift to start on the Lihir to Cairns run with an ATR42-500, and they maintain the Highlands Buka Misima route."

When I worked at Airlines a few years ago they had all the contracts. Pulgera-PJV, Lihir-Cairns and the Lihir highlands run. Boy have they ever been run over by a half decent company in Hevilift. One who seem to have a bit of money behind them and run by good management.

(Thought bubble)-put in decent management and spend a bit of money=success. It's not rocket surgery. Their aircraft besides the ATR42-500 are all quite old airframes yet still seem reliable enough, Hmmm what are they doing right, Ahhh that's it, maintaining them. Time for the commuter/FIFO boys in management to walk into the room of mirrors I think.

I bet that Hevilift will be inundated with applications from Airlines crew keen to jump from a sinking ship. Hevilift will probably take quite a few of their better more experienced crew.
That's GOLD, seeing as they sacked pilots-experienced crew- a few months back-classic management technique.
The Ansett sim centre must love this crowd.
Socksfirst
Midvale school for the gifted class of 1980.