PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY question
Thread: THY question
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2014, 12:23
yanbancypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flydive I'm not fluent but I can understand enough if needed. But your 893 posts on such heterogeneous topics such as Canadian licenses, formula 1 broadcasting ,FAA license conversion, Aerolineas Argentinas German and Austrian aviation scene and so on... are enough to prove that your are just a sciolist with a lot of time to waist ,minding things that are not of his competence and showing psychological issues in an obsession to investigate other posters identity. You are not working and never worked for THY and you are not even a pilot most probably. This leaves open the question: what is that you want? I don't have to justify myself. Still I'm not insulting anyone even less a country or religion. Fact is that is culturally difficult there to accept criticism and irony and that the "levantine" attitude is what has kept them out of Europe for 45 years..not religion as they like to believe to justify their "levantine" attitude. Turkish Airlines is just the proof that Turkey is not ready to embrace the values of inclusion and mutual respect needed. That is my point. I don't know stexup at all but sure I understand his frustrations if he is or was involved with THY in any way.