PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2014, 09:45
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clarity

I have the answers I need.
I will challenge the answers with questions.
I have been to many conferences, as a guest speaker too. I can hold myself.
Overall, the aim is for a rather serious cause. Aviation Safety that is transparent and true.
Maybe look to the middle a bit more. Ya need balance.

I slammed into the ocean, high speed impact that broke the aircraft underneath me seat. Plane sinking, seatbelt stuck. Release, in angry, dark ocean, injured, half-inflated life vest, held my patient in shark infested waters for over an hour, terrifying. The aftermath. Disgraceful. Next time you are flying over the ocean at night, think of me. Hypocrisy is really falseness. Therefore the blatant evidence that has been found, after it was hidden, is where the real hypocrisy lands. Safety first. How?
I am not a damsel in distress, nor do I need rescuing. A damsel is a single woman. I am happily divorced. A few may judge me as a "distressed damsel", just let me check. Brain mapping my neuro feedback system via quantum neuro biomechanics. Yep. I'm not a damsel, just Ziggy.
Cosmology, chemistry, politics plus much more. Understood.

"Glimpses of hope" means more to me than you CP. So I ignore the negative blindness to the clear "in your face facts" regarding this matter.
Can't argue the truth. Some try.

I'm just going to the shindig. My will is good. Lighten up fellas.
I shall disappear for a bit.
I do not wish to cause iarguments over such an important issue.
Thank you to all the "Monkeys" for the insight and support.

Keep the bastards honest...escapes me who said it, but, I bloody agree!

Humbly yours,
Ziggy.

"I fell apart, but got back up again"..."to battle is the only way we feel"
Jared Leto.