PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun, Botswana. The essential guide.
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2014, 00:42
turbopropulsion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After reading the entire thread I am speechless on two fronts. One, the clarity of information provided by a select group of considerate users, and two, the sheer cheek of the rest of you. I shall refer to the two groups as seeders and leechers respectively.

It amazes me at the amount of people who just straight up lie about reading the thread. You either have incredibly poor information retention skills or you're lying plain and simple. I'm going with the latter. It took me well over a week of reading this thread for about an hour a day and I found all the answers to the ridiculous questions littered in this thread.

To the leechers, ask yourself why you can't find a job? I'm going to give you the best piece of advice you'll ever receive in your life. Do your homework. Research everything! (and if you actually bother to take the time to read the thread, you'll find that this was already presented to you by other users!)

To the seeders, the information you provided was nothing short of fantastic. Hats off to you guys!