PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CABIN FEVER
Thread: CABIN FEVER
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2014, 19:18
foxfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry CABIN FEVER

After contracting a serious flu like virus for the fith time, I now realise that this is no coincidence ! Something major has to change within the Airline industry. The Civil aviation authority and the Airlines should be made more responsible for the air quality on board their aircraft. With the most recent outbreak of eboli and it's ability to be transferred so easily from one person to another, it makes me shudder to think how this disease and other dangerous germs could be passed onto passengers through the air conditioning on board an aircraft. Both my husband and I fell ill two days after returning from our holiday. I would like to carry out a survey to find out just how many people die each year with respiratory problems etc due to germs picked up on an aircraft, I am sure there will be a small percentage. I will be writing to the Health Minister to ask if anything can be changed. It is not just the passengers health at stake here, all the crew must endure this germ ridden environment too!!