PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2014, 12:37
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frau Ziggy, good to have you back, even if only for a short spell. I am sure Flyingfiend and friends will be monitoring your posts enthusiastically, so don't fear them, feel free to embrace your 'limited' freedom of speech, just keep your wording 'safe'
Herr Jinglie, love that art work son Of course 'big bother' won't appreciate it, they see anybody that speaks out or doesn't eat cucumber sandwiches or doesn't live in Can'tberra as a threat. Screw them, I'm gonna get that tattooed on my ass cheek and moon the Skull as he leaves Fort Fumble for the last time!!

Now there is a moderate rumour circling Can'tberra that several IOS have purchased front row tickets to Wodgers speech Wednesday night, and they intend to lob eggs and bags of fresh faeces at him the instant he mentions the word 'robust' for the first time of many....please behave yourselves boys and girls, there may be kiddies in the audience, ok?

'Safe speeches for all'

Last edited by 004wercras; 28th Jul 2014 at 12:40. Reason: Listening to Dark Side Of The Moon