PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2014, 08:45
Keke Napep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The PAAN base managers who stepped down are not going to be replaced as such, but the HoFO and his deputy will be moving and taking on dual roles as base managers. I can't see PAAN being replaced at Escravos though as they've had that contract for years now. However, it's possible the contract could be split between 2 operators, with the 'small' ships run by 1 company from Escravos and the mediums run by another out of WT. I wonder how much influence Adinba will have on this process in his new Chevron job.
It's strange that EA was not made training manager and now, as for many years when 'the major' and PW were running things, the training department is a rudderless ship. Things now are worse here than they were 5 years ago with rampant favouritism and crony-ism in Lagos and Port Harcourt.
With Boko Haram getting bolder and committing new atrocities on a daily basis, the possibility of Ebola coming to Lagos, maybe it really is time to get out as IT jobs are available and I want to get my family away from all of this