PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No More Taxdodging for Ryanair Staff in DK
Old 27th Jul 2014, 13:41
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pilotchute, a lot of people that I know took the job because they had to. Their previous employers went to the wall or forced redundancies. Maybe you'd sooner have these pilots out on the street than fly for Ryanair? Other guys, years with no sniff of a job, we're forced to accept an SSTR or simply forget flying commercially altogether. Don't scoff at this. I'll agree, there are a few that applied to FR before the ink was dry on their licences. Ironically enough these are the people that complain the most about the place. Like you, I have little sympathy for them.

Unfortunately Ryanair have got themselves to a size that they now have influence over the market. No one set out to erode your T&Cs and most are here out if necessity, not desire. All this about social dumping, tax evasion and spending 80K in order to sh1te all over T&Cs elsewhere is poorly informed bias by those looking for an easy target. If you really want to point the finger, go find those few who allowed MOL transform FR into what it is today.