PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our shallow victory
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2003, 21:02
SOMAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

I M Esperto,

By god you are having a bad couple of days, aren't you?! Having got all that bile out of your system, I hope you feel better!

Most, but not all, of what you say is complete left-wing claptrap! Effectively, your hatred for Bush and the system is so all-consuming that I suspect that, to spite them, you would have preferred that Saddam and his clique had stayed in power and would have assuaged your conscience by confining yourself to telling the Iraqi tyrant he is a naughty boy now and again; and I'm sure he would have listened too, as he did to most appeasers over the years (that last statement is my attempt at 'irony' by the way).

Typically, like most left-wing, anti-war ranters, you embrace the blame culture, and that blame is nearly always directed at only one side. You contend that everything the Coalition has done, and will continue to do in the future, is a harbinger of doom for the future that will upset some deranged terrorist or cause some catastrophic economic or ecological disaster: your underlying message is that no good will come of anything; the words 'optimism' and 'goodwill' do not feature in your vocabulary. You have, in short, become incapable of seeing the wood for the trees.

I suggest you lighten up before you make yourself ill.