PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who will be looking after my kids?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2014, 16:15
Piltdown Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hobo - You are correct. I fly as little as I can and a maximum of once a year. As a result, I know little about how things work. So I appreciate your reply. However, I can provided an update to our situation. Mrs. Piltdown has managed to get the good old interweb to work and grab five seats in one row (3 and 2) without charge. And that is that what I call a result.

But referring to your post, if the early bookers blag the seats they all want, it's quite likely that the families who check-in last will get split up. The reason I say families is that this is a bucket and spade flight and there will be very few single travellers, but many families. Therefore, there is a high likelihood that the odd toddler will be allocated a seat by themselves. Are you then saying that TCX cabin crew would not intervene?

PS. Looking forward to the time when I never have to fly. The fun in flying has flown. Train, ship, car, motorcycle or stay at home. Besides, I begrudge paying anything towards to the salary of airport security people.