PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY question
Thread: THY question
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2014, 06:27
yanbancypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow..G4Force have you ever thought of writing a novel? But please change format you citations are becomin more and more annoying to say the least. I did not change any frikking nickname and I was never " banned" for your info. Truth hurts this is the fact.
I again really don't see any attack on Islam in saying that you get 72 virgin when you go to paradise because that is what the Quran says. And if you want to tell me that the Turkish Government has no Islamist agenda ..ask the Turkish people what they think about it. I really cannot see how this statement can be defined as slender in a democratic and free speech environment. Turkish people I admit are not really acquainted to this unfortunately. . Many of the practices in place in THY would not be legal in the EU and are quite right stupid .The tax break granted by the Government of which THY is arm and marketing instrument for example. .Let's compete my friend but starting with same rules. Just for you info the EU parliament is discussing this issue in this very moments.
Let's see where THY ends up having to abide to EU rule.
The attrition rate. speaks for it self. The treatment reserved to foreign pilot has been poor and you get what you ask for. Sag 73 I feel for you. You can try and got trough the process but it will be useless. Long ago a British FO with an engineering degree got it s degree refused as many coming with aviation degrees based on ATPL .Turksih education is very demanding ( multiple answer tests ) German, British, French, Italian and so on ...institution cannot compete Beside this degree story is just plain bull**** and again in In Europe would be illegal.
I read on this very forum how many discovered about it after joining as it was kept hidden with the complicity of the Irish recruiter, Add the story seem to repeat as it would appear recently non type rated candidates where asked to pay form their own pocket on the last day of screening. This indicates an attitude.I trust not everybody writing on this forum is " islamophobic " and "slanderous" like me therefore I suggest, as I think you are an FO righteously looking for a career path, to you to search ( you should have done this before) also for posts on seniority that I cannot find at the moment but if I remember well from one day to the other foreign FO where sent , degree or not degree to the last positions of it.
The reason for all this is the innate hyper nationalistic attitude of Turkey and the fact that the Government is looking for internal consensus. Any job given to foreigners is one less vote this is why you can consider your self , notwithstanding the propaganda a temporary fix until new Turk national will be ready to take your place. Over 100 pilots left in my group in few weeks seen the stubborn attitude of THY. Don't hope they will ever change.
Flydive1...you are in all forums, discussing of FAA license on one, ATR42 job on the other..and so on.Instead of snooping others accounts come on find an hobby or talk to a psychiatrist.

Last edited by yanbancypilot; 26th Jul 2014 at 07:45.