PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY question
Thread: THY question
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2014, 19:51
GF4RCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yanbanc"y"pilot

Your character is not only insulting and down right racist your post are directly geared at an ethnic community or religion and what de facto says about you being a disgrace to our profession and industry couldn't be more true...... i am quite happy to put up with your objective (though biased) facts but your endless and unsubstantiated rant on about THY religion and the people employed by THY or the neo ottoman-ism slander is in down right disgraceful and offensive... your previous nickname was barred (judging from you post count) but a few changes in the characters of your nick hasn't stopped you from your tirade of profanity which serve only to insult rather to inform... the actions or words you serve here is nothing short of defamation
Maybe you had a bad experience ( i doubt this or your credibility about the information you give) but no one put a sharp object to your throat a put a weapon against your skull (be it empty judging from your pathetic replies) to sign the dotted line... YOU KNEW exactly what the condition were going to be like.. signing a full time contract and then expecting commuting condition is like buying potatoes but expecting caviar .. get real... if you really have any expat experience you will know the difficulties not only working conditions in which you work in... but the cultural factors aswell which you so ignorantly ignore with you imperialistic and divinely superior knowledge...

now lets look at your misinformed comments objectively:

calling it self " Best European" (but not having to abide to EASA FTL) heavily subsidized by an arrogant Islamist Government coming to Europe to steal passengers and paradoxically subjugating expat pilot often from EU, hired through shady agencies and lies, to its retrograde and discriminating "company culture"
if you understand skytrax if you had even o atomic gram of intelligence ... its a award for service & quality of a product .. transportation of passengers and goods from one point to another ....which is voted by the general public and selected delegates within the industry... its working conditions terms and agreements though indirectly play a role .....ITS is the OUTPUT such as customer satisfaction, time performance, catering, cleanliness , entertainment transfer amenities etc ...this is all in the SURVEY that you VOTE on if you bothered to have a blo0dy look before you start your utter garbage tirade... here is a hint for you racist mind click here and hint look at the categories and here to look at the performance indicators ...
secondly you rant on about turkey not being in EUROPE .. yeh may be politically but last time i checked the maps Turkey had 23,764 km2 or land mass located on the European continent which is 23,764 km2 more then Uk or Cyprus... besides the point who cares if its Europe or Aisa or deep in the pacific .. the fact is Skytrax have flick all to do with my job , working conditions or my career...
if your going to argue some point BE bl@@dy objective...

contrary to what your saying
heavily subsidized by an arrogant Islamist Government
its actually THY that's subsidizing the foreign policy ..i.e some of the more interesting locations we fly to .. all the investments and acquisition of equipment (i.e aircraft) are done without any federal or political subsidies or guarantees..

again misinformed yabanc"y" but no... that should inhibit your slander regardless if its full of bul$%it

coming to Europe to steal passengers and paradoxically subjugating expat pilot often from EU, hired through shady agencies and lies, to its retrograde and discriminating "company culture"
what so basically if A has an inferior product than B and A is not from your country or "geographic culture" then B is stealing ??? wtf ...what kinda narcotics or acid are you on for Christ sake? its a business regardless even if they 2 are from the same geographic location the point is to be competitive and capture market share.... mate your more than welcome to go to communist nation if your looking for equality in business
BTW those "shady agencies" you imply are mostly located in Europe .....
you are "exited" but you "excitement" will not last long...trust me
Tango Sierra I'm long gone but still have friends and hey are all about to leave or looking for alternatives. Of my class of 16 only two are still there so that is a more or less 94 % attrition in three years..not bad for a place where everybody is happy
Be real will ya for one microsecond in your life ...firstly ever since i noticed your threads .. oo let me see 2009-10ish your always taking about the "big exidous".. still waiting after what 4 years ... the fact is you will NEVER have a completely happy workforce nor will you ever have a completely happy employee that's a FACT (more so as an expat)... im sure even in you Utopian organisation there are a few loud whingers there too... things are not perfect here but to say you will brushed aside as soon as the locals have enough number .. yeh may be in 15-20 years time .. have you sat down and crunched the numbers .. they are expecting over 200 air frames till 2023.. 20 737 alone next years plus the narrow and wide buses and the 777... then you got the 3rd airport under construction as we speak that will handle 150mil pax per annum.... there is no way in the near future the locals will be able to fulfill the number... period!!! ... so may i suggest to stop procrastinating from your rear bowls and start putting objective numbers rather than scare mongering...

State and religion are not separated in Turkey. Islam is wittingly or unwittingly influencing everything and everyone and you have to be blind not to see it. Mine was just a joke but humor has no place down there. Ok ..the virgins are actually 72.
really pathetic attempt at humor... i dont care nor do most of the expats here (with a professional expat mindset other than you idealistic or imperialistic vision) at how things are run in the country .. there are way more worse places to work than in Istanbul but then again you vision only goes as far as your nose with blinkers on....

SEXTUP:
I heard this story about sick leave. If you don't go to specific hospital no pay. Friend of mine went with 39 fever and vomiting.. Isn't this a clear violation of most basic rights??? Europe..EASA..with their attitude looks more probable they will join the ISIL CAA...
not true at all ... you are free to goto what ever hospital you please however is the hospital clinic or department (usually private hospitals) does not have a agreement with the social security (SGK) institution then the medical report must be validated by a governmental clinic or hospital. its got nothing to do with THY but rather to do with you social security payments and privilege set by the SGK. Not a big issue done that a few times my self the private medical cover THY give is usually accepted by 99% private hospitals in ISt, the medical clinic or "saglik ocak" they call it within the originating hospital districts just stamps and confirms the prognosis and thats ittt.. it takes 20-30 min .. and just email the document to the flight medical dept ...once the rest is finished you go to the flight ops medical dept and get a check up hand in the original then start flying....

flydive1:
Yaban"y" has 9 post because his previous nick and post were most likely banned or censored because of the utter garbage, insensitive and disgraceful content it had..... he like to see himself as the messiah of aviation but in reality his just a chap swimming in his own bull###

Sag73: 2 visits to the YOK in person (1 to give application the other to pic up the document if you dont want it delivered) depending on where you education was done could take 1 month to 6 months... govt institutions ... but you will need to have transcripts as well (makes copies as they takes the originals (transcripts that is).....very important!!!

Last edited by GF4RCE; 25th Jul 2014 at 22:05.