PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are all pilots @ EK so unhappy?
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2014, 16:38
Fitnesspilot737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are all pilots @ EK so unhappy?

Firstly, I don't frequent this site too often. Usually, I come to it now and again looking for some information... with a very open mind. It is very difficult to attain information on various companies when I don't know anyone within these companies I am researching... so, I use the web.

When I look at all the EK threads I can't help but feel negativity from pilots post. Whether or not these pilots actually work for EK is not fully apparent. I am not sure whether or not this negativity is coming from actually working for the company themselves, or having to live in Dubai when you have a desire to be elsewhere.

What I would like to know is... are things there really as bad as some of you here portray? I see lots of positives from the package they offer and living in Dubai, itself. Saying that, I have never been to Dubai myself. Maybe the pilots that enjoy living and working in Dubai are not actually on this site, airing their views? Maybe they are down at the marina on their boats or off to the desert in their 4x4. Is anyone here content there? Thanks for reading.