PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How could BA short haul improve?
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2014, 12:36
Phileas Fogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My next to last experience with BA short haul was when they lied to me cancelling my LUX/LGW flight supposedly due maintenance when in fact it was due to very few pax booked.

My last experience with BA short haul was AMS/LGW when they allocated me to a broken seat that the cabin crew hadn't even been aware of and then flew the (bumpy) sector with the gear down to get down to MLW because some muppet had overfuelled the aircraft.

To name but a few I've flown with Laker, Brymon, Air UK, Inter European, Monarch, Air 2000, Air Kilroe, Business Air, KLM, Luxair, Lufthansa, Swiss, SAS, Air Baltic, Ryanair, BMI Baby, Alitalia, Air France, City Jet, Carpatair, MALEV Hungarian, Ukraine International, Austrian Airlines, Motor Sich, South Airlines, AeroSvit, Cyprus Airways, Turkish Airlines, Dniproavia, Corendon, Cathay Pacific, Cebu Air, Philippines Airlines, Air Philippines, Zest Air ... and no doubt others that I can't recall.

NEVER have I experienced two such back to back problems as I experienced with BA short haul ... How might BA short haul improve things? ... Shut the operation down!