PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY question
Thread: THY question
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2014, 05:33
yanbancypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Payscale friend the real disgrace of this profession is THY and its average sub par professional level, slavery like terms and conditions ( 100 hors 7 days off) calling it self " Best European" (but not having to abide to EASA FTL) heavily subsidized by an arrogant Islamist Government coming to Europe to steal passengers and paradoxically subjugating expat pilot often from EU, hired through shady agencies and lies, to its retrograde and discriminating "company culture"
SAG73. you are "exited" but you "exitment" will not last long...trust me.Still I can see your English skills fits perfectly in the system.
Tango Sierra I'm long gone but still have friends and hey are all about to leave or looking for alternatives. Of my class of 16 only two are still there so that is a more or less 94 % attrition in three years..not bad for a place where everybody is happy
State and religion are not separated in Turkey. Islam is wittingly or unwittingly influencing everything and everyone and you have to be blind not to see it. Mine was just a joke but humor has no place down there. Ok ..the virgins are actually 72.