PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Empire Strikes Back! on Colour Defective Pilots
Old 24th Jul 2014, 23:36
Fantome

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
maybe Creammie . . . . you more like ELEGANT MESS?

you want digression? .. . . I give you digression . . . . ok?

( better even than the best from our carousing cohort . .. the incomparable unincriminatable K.)

Bugs crashes Rocky's birthday party

Narrator: The boys decided to throw a party celebrating Rocky's birthday and the removal of

Agent Mess. (camera shows cake and gangsters surrounding Rocky) Among those attending... were Jack "Legs" Rhinstone, "Baby Face Half" Nelson, "Pizza Puss" Lasagna, "Pistol Nose" Pringle, and "Teeth" Malloy.

(Mugsy stands up)
Mugsy: Uh, Rocky, we'd like to present you a token of our esteem.

(Bugs Bunny pops out of cake, disguised as a flapper)

Bugs: (in flapper's voice) Hiya, suckers!

Rocky: Who's da broad?

Mugsy: (goo-goo eyed) She's some looker, eh Rocky? (nudges Rocky so that Rocky and chair fall over. Mugsy looks down) Duh, what happen, Rocky?

Rocky: (punches Mugsy up the jaw) You bonehead. (walks over to Bugs) You know, you're a lucky broad. I like you. (Bugs kicks Rocky up the jaw) Stop the music. (Bugs kicks Rocky up the jaw again, making him drop his guns) Stop... Stop the music! (Bugs kicks Rocky a third time, shoving him up his hat so he can't see. Rocky feels the floor for his guns) STOP! THE MUSIC!

(Rocky picks up guns and fires. Bugs flees out of his disguise. Rocky ceases firing)

Rocky: (turning to gangsters) Dat dame's not a dame! Quick! Don't just stand there gapin', go get 'im!
(Gangsters fall dead to the floor. Rocky gasps)

Mugsy: Gee, Rocky, you made a boo-boo.

Bugs: (disguised as a police inspector) Yeah, and I'm bookin' ya for moider.

Rocky: Oh yeah? Well, I'm da bookie around here and I'll do the bookin'. (whips out revolver)

Bugs: (whips out carrot) Stick 'em up, you're under arrest!

Rocky: Heh, heh, heh! Look Mugsy, He's gonna shoot us with a carrot! Heh, heh, heh... (carrot end opens up and blasts Rocky and Mugsy in the face) Heh...heh...ooooohhh.
(Bugs pulls hidden trigger on carrot only to make clicking noises)

Bugs: Dat's the trouble with carrots: Dey're only good once.

(Rocky fires revolver, causing Bugs to flee and begin the chase through the ACME Cereal Factory)