PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Still flying after Ansett - Vol 3 - if allowed.
Old 9th May 2003, 08:00
TheNightOwl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Andu - since you obviously feel it incumbent upon you to clarify MTOW's and my intent, please try to get it right. My post was only to point out that 'sniffer dog' got the female's name wrong and that his disagreement with her contribution does not, of itself, make her corrupt, morally or otherwise. I understand that she is a TV reporter but, in my experience, they tend to write their own coopy, hence my comment.

You also appear to labour under the impression that those of us who are not pilots must, in some way, harbour suppressed desires as "wannabees", but lacking the ability. If you feel you must denigrate others to try to boost an obviously flagging ego, try to make less of a prat of yourself, we do not all speak with slurred speech and glottal stops, nor do we drag our respective knuckles on the ground. Most of us manage to hold down responsible jobs without the glamour and adulation you so obviously crave, you managed to demean only yourself with your post. In future, please engage brain before opening mouth!

Kind regards,

TheNightOwl.