PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prince William for Air Ambulance?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 21:47
misterbonkers

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha Nigel - well said. With you on that one. This thread is starting to sound like the NPAS one! Thankfully the toddler group in my village is far more positive.

He might be taking a job but then he's leaving another one free by not doing SAR with Bristow or perhaps something else - you see at least he's willing to work and pay tax and contribute to the system - can't be a bad thing. And clearly being a pilot is his career choice and not a bad one at that. So all in all good luck to him. It can ONLY be positive for our industry and our top gun esq images (I'm sure someone will comment on the latter). Oh, and I heard Bond are struggling for good calibre pilots at the moment, several folk have been chopped and OPCs are harder than they've ever been. Plus Avincis is under new ownership and Babcock (according to an inside source who is on the lead team for the acquisition) are certainly keen to make sure there aren't anymore incidents!

Anyway, if anyone wants to escape the usual negative discussion, the toddler group is every other Thursday between 10 & 12. It costs £2.50, you don't need a current licence or type rating but you do need to be a toddler or have a toddler with you.

Good luck Captain Wales! I still think you'd enjoy Police flying more though.

Now where did I put my aviators...