PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair pilots' nationalities?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 20:05
themanthelegend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude as I explained, there are too many factors to compare. Am sure Micky ds will be charging as cheap as possible, am sure I got the wrong taxi, am sure I drank in the wrong spot, and I won't go there with the last one. Point being if you were a pilot you'd suss all this stuff out, and if you're really lucky get to see a bit of the world, have some good laughs and maybe a few cries. As a pose to lobbing bags, but if you feel you're better off there then hate off to you sir. As for me I'll stick to the big jets because it's still cool. And after 15 years at it I don't have a clue how to do anything else. I get that you're having a little troll about but you're showing yourself up as a bit dim, as pilots we all know the fun and games associated with currency and we all know that a Baggie in Oslo earns more than a Baggie in England. And we all know Norway has tons of oil (zzzzzzzzzzzz) so back on topic, I asked about today and it looks like we have a few 'majorities', ie English, Dutch, irish and swedish I'm told. Followed closely by Italian and Spanish, and a bit of everything else too, it's one of the good aspects of working in Ryanair.