PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocontrol Testing and Interviews
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 19:40
tdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just failed and this was fair in my opinion. But all I have to say is DO PREPARATION if you want to suceed. Of course, you cannot improve some skills if you don't have them, but you will, at least, practice yourself in these skills in order to be ready on the day of test and not to lose so much time to understand
this very 'special' test. The most important is that with some kind of preparation you will be more familiar with the test. I personally believe that eurocontrol should give more information on the test in advance, and, why not, some simple examples from every part of the test to candidates. It would be more difficult for
a person without any knowledge of the content of the tests to suceed. In the day of the test no-one will inform you in advance for the content, you are just you and the computer, and before you understand it the test will begin. I regret every moment I did not prepare or informed more about the test but nor eurocontrol helped me a lot. It is reasonable in some way if you consider the amount of applicants and the number of people that will be selected. Only the best (and with a little bit of luck) will pass. Maybe next time I will give another try having already done a preparation, the test itself. Good luck to all of you guys in the next phases.