PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bi-plane over Sheffield
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 17:27
Cymmon

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation

If you knew who the reference was to, it was a known provocative person.

Anyway, I don't need to defend myself, this forum is getting a big reputation for it's pathetic, unwarranted attacks on aviation enthusiasts. It is called spotters corner for a reason, hence why I stay in this area most of the time unless I have further information.

I see many of the morons don't actually fly, or work in the industry, maybe that is why they have such a chip on their shoulder. I bow to your superior knowledge.

I will continue to watch, read and learn from this forum, but I don't really think it's worthwhile for me to ask a serious and/or sensible question here as too many are here to shoot you down.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the many people who have replied to my questions and given me very interesting and accurate answers, to the morons, get a life.

Sits back and waits for the morons to conclude their attack......meanwhile I just continue, learn, listen, read and get on with my life.

If pprune wants to continue, spotters corner should be just that, not just to p&@s curious people off.