PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 10:41
Jinglie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truss - Beaker problem

I think I can add to your info. Opinion, of course.

Pumpkin Head tells Truss to re-appoint Beaker. Truss approves, after a G&T and some cucumber sandwiches. "Good with the money" says Warren as he smiles at Pumpkin Head and his string of advisors writing furiously, trying to come up with a 5 point plan to fix aviation safety. Amongst the skilled advisors are;

three 23 year olds on uni research in marketing,
two 27 year old lawyers who can't get a job in the real world, and
three 70+ year olds smoking cigars, wearing eye-patches, Canberra's finest no doubt.

The Senators find out, and Fawcett goes ballistic. He can't do anything though as his political hands are tied to Truss. Fawcett speaks to NX who decides to raise an MoP. All good, but NX on his own is not enough, so they rally Heff (who has no regard for Beaker) and doesn't care too much about party politics, Then the clanger, Sterle goes in to back Heff and NX (opposition now so no issue there)!!!

Doesn't it seem odd that the key detective in this whole shambles, i.e "good Dave" hasn't raised an MoP with NX, Heff and Sterle????

Well played good Steward's.

Game Over Beaker!

Opinion, of course.

Last edited by Jinglie; 22nd Jul 2014 at 11:05. Reason: Just got official word Dolan has ordered a second Latte. No spills we hope!