PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 09:43
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aagh yes, must be a full moon, Algie has come out to play. What's the matter Algie, you getting bored posting on the Victoria police facebook page? It's been a while since you called for moderator intervention, complained about Kharon's method of writing, you know all the usual gripes.

Back to the thread. Sarcs old chap, my source tells me that the Miniscule does not want the Canucks report released. This could be very significant because if true, why would the Miniscule want it buried? Well why not I say. This is a government of deception and lies. They pulled the plug on making the Senate submissions public, they pulled the plug on reporting about asylum boats, so it makes sense that if the Canucks report even remotely smells like a fart it will be locked away! But in reality I was suspecting it would be more of a wet lettuce slap if anything. After all we are dealing with scrutiny of a government agency and you can't have that. Remember that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, so of course they are using all of their bags of tricks. So naturally a governments agency's are going to act in the same way as their masters.

Time will tell, tis all a fun game....I was thinking of ending my post with some Geek mythology or a shanty, but I don't have time as its BBQ time on the Houseboat. Kharon is doing the cooking, Gobbledock is bringing the beer and Sarcs and myself are doing the pole dancing!