PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Law exam with ZERO hours flying
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 00:38
PPLvirgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In my opinion, a lot of the learning should be done at each individuals strength as long as they fulfill legal requirements etc..

For example, i did a week long crash course for all of my exams and RT. This suited me perfectly as my ability in retaining info immediately is far better then learning something over a long period of time - my air experience is what i would use to hone my skills.

Before every lesson i would read a book, youtube of flight sim the early practical lessons so i knew the "moves so to speak for advanced turning, clmb, low and slow, staight and level. this helped me greatly and more iportantly suited me.

I felt prepared most of the times and much to my sintructors annoyance my first advanced turns and several other elements were better than his attemtps lol.

For me I would always encourage anyone to get the paperwork, the pain in the ass stuff out the way and then you odnt have to worry about it, all your efforts would go into the practical's of flying which can be tough enough!!!

regards

Tris