PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetgo Blacklist
Thread: Jetgo Blacklist
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2014, 07:50
VH-XXX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetgo Management says:

Ladies and Gentleman,

Before we are labelled "Ogre's" and worse according to the experts on this forum. JETGO would like to say that the UNSIGNED email sent to "Why Panic" WAS sent by an unauthorized person from an open computer within the organisation. Obviously the company and its management are appalled and embarrassed at the content of the email and are not the views shared by its management. We advise we since have contacted the original applicant and asked him to send his application to management directly. JETGO are investigating as to how this email eventuated.
It's probably been said earlier in the thread but seriously JetGo Management, do you actually expect ANYONE to believe that steaming pile of crap?

So let me get this straight, some "employee" happened to be walking past the PC that belongs to the HR/recruiting department and decided to look through all of their emails and then comes across this one and thinks "I might just quickly fire off an email to this old dude and tell him he's too old to fly for us" Does that not sound slightly over-the-top ? What a crock. I honestly hope Today Tonight or A Current Affair come knocking !