PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetgo Blacklist
Thread: Jetgo Blacklist
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2014, 05:59
Horatio Leafblower

Received 33 Likes on 15 Posts
There is a reason proper airline management never openly respond on a forum like PPRuNe, particularly with regard to an issue like this one. It should never, not ever have been allowed to get to this stage. Bad form Jet Go, supported by a disappointing, patronising response.
You guys need to get off your high horses.

I commend JetGo for getting on here and sticking their head above the parapet. They have stepped up and owned it - so what if they didn't air all the dirty laundry with you lot? You aren't a party to the correspondence.

PPRuNe is a viper pit full of malcontents and PPL know-it-alls.

You sit there and bag out the guys that are doing the right thing and do it well, while defending to the death those who cut every corner and take every liberty.

Some of you keyboard heroes have forgotten what it is like to work in a small, growing company and very few of those whinging here have ever put their coconuts on the block and built something like JetGo have.

I am sure JR and co would like this to never have happened but not everyone can have the structure, the personnel and the overheads of QANTAS group.

...and thank for that!

I feel terrible for the OP who has received an unprovoked and savage slap in the face and for the company who no doubt work very hard to avoid exactly this sort of waste of reputation, time & emotion. I am sure we ALL do.

Stop wringing your hands and pontificating and get on with your lives