PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetgo Blacklist
Thread: Jetgo Blacklist
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2014, 13:46
Seaeagle109

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Kaz3g,

For someone who appears to do their research on legal matters, you haven't been following the tread as well as you might. Try post #7 where International Ops are mentioned.

JetGo has previously operated to Europe via SE Asia and the ME for Bill Peach Tours(BPT). They were scheduled to go this year as well, but there was a problem with Ukraine, Egypt/ME and a few other things, the tours were cancelled out a month or two ago, mainly due to security concerns was the story. Pissed some family friends off no end, as they were scheduled to do some of the European tours with BPT and JetGo.

Strangely, since the other day, they're not that fussed any more about heading over that way at present. Good call by BPT and JetGo to make the call early to cancel out of the area I reckon.

I'm not sure if any of the countries that they were scheduled to fly through have the age restrictions(as the tour details have been removed from the BPT website) but it's a distinct possibility.

50 50,

I'm far from a computer expert but as JetGo has stated on another thread that they'll soon be opening a new website, which was apparently visible for a few hours, a day or so ago, according to a poster here on PpRune. Could the open computer be linked to that? I.E. A hack.

Nulli and Pinky,

To continue my question directed to 50 50, if they've been hacked, they'd hardly want to admit it, and if so, your questions, and those of other posters, about their staff and recruitment, could be seen to be a bit harsh, could they not?