PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetgo Blacklist
Thread: Jetgo Blacklist
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2014, 09:29
Nulli Secundus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why would any company choose to market itself in such a haphazard, problematic way? Who in their right, business mind would ever think it ok to sign off a corporate communications with............ " Your Call. Have a great day"? BIZZARE!

Based on the information you have provided Why Panic, good on you for firstly challenging the Jetgo response & secondly for publishing the situation here.

In fact, I believe you done the right thing. Rather than have them recieve a call from The Anti Discrimination Commissioner, you professionally informed them of the action you intended to take. They had your details & thus you afforded them the opportunity to nip this in the bud, pick up the phone and talk it over with you.

But worst for them, the word is out that their puerile, playground-like handling of your concern is quite possibly what's in store for future staff. For mine, this may well be either ops normal for Jetgo or company management/ founders aren't implementing a systemised, training process to cover 'how we market ourselves'.

I wouldn't expect this venture to be a high flyer if this sitaution was to be repeated. Tread carefully if you are planning to invest in a 145 rating.

As for the bozo who suggested you step aside and give someone else a turn, we're not down at the park palying on the swings. You have as much right to be on the team as anyone.

Good luck with the outcome & please keep us posted.